RGE Competition Terms & Conditions:
By entering any prize draw contained within Registered Gas Engineer magazine, you agree to the following standard terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to every competition, unless otherwise stated in the magazine. Any changes made to the terms and conditions outlined alongside the competition supersede these standard terms and conditions listed below:
- Registered Gas Engineer and [the competition prize supplier] do not accept responsibility for lost, delayed, corrupted or invalid entries
- One winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions
- The winner will be notified by email. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The prize cannot be substituted or upgraded
- The prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- Registered Gas Engineer and [the competition prize supplier] may disqualify you from winning if they have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- This draw is not open to employees of [the competition prize supplier], Gas Safe Register or Registered Gas Engineer, or their direct family members or agents.
- Registered Gas Engineer and [the competition prize supplier] do not accept any responsibility for any network connection, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any entry not being properly recorded or received.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Your entry details will be provided to [the competition prize supplier], which may use them for marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you agree that you may receive communications from [the competition prize supplier]. If you do not wish to be contacted, please add NO COMMUNICATIONS in your email entry.