Gas engineers can sign up to for a pack of digital and physical tools from Worcester Bosch to help them work safely and securely in their customers’ homes.
Pledging to the ‘Safe in your Home Installer Commitment’ gives clarity on the correct social distancing and hygiene guidelines that gas engineers need follow when they enter their customers’ homes, says the company. It also reassures customers that gas engineers who have signed up to the commitment will have the knowledge and tools to take the appropriate precautionary measures.
Gas engineers who sign up to the Safe in your Home Installer Commitment will receive a digital pack of assets, and the first 5,000 to pledge will also be sent a bundle of goodies. The assets provided are:
• A digital stamp for use on social pages and website, providing a clear indicator that gas engineers have signed up to the initiative
• An email checklist for customers and the gas engineers to fill out pre-visit
• Guidance documents for gas engineers and homeowners, as an essential reminder of the precautions to follow
• Email signatures for customer communications
• Removable van vinyl of the Installer Commitment logo (first 5,000 only)
• ‘Installer at work’ sign, showing the precautionary measures being taken (first 5,000 only), which can be displayed in company vehicles during call-outs.
Worcester Bosch marketing director Victoria Billings says: “As the government starts to ease its lockdown measures, industries like ours are beginning to return to work. With this comes a constant need to adapt to the ever changing climate.
“We feel it is important to support installers at this time, enabling them to reassure customers about how they are safe working in their homes. This initiative intends to ensure that homeowners and installers are reassured and clear regarding safety considerations for an at-home visit, with a variety of digital and physical reminders putting safety front and centre of every visit.”
You can pledge here.