£44,500 per annum, plus benefits Full time, 39 hours, Monday – Friday
You will take responsibility for ensuring the safe and efficient functioning of the heating, plumbing and drainage systems of St Paul’s Cathedral and its associated buildings. This will include:
• planning and implementing a schedule of maintenance of all heating, plumbing and drainage systems;
• carrying out inspections of plant and equipment, troubleshooting any problems found and maintaining the required records of such inspections; and
• carrying out and recording Risk Assessments in accordance with the Cathedral’s Health & Safety Policy.
Successful applicants will be:
• Gas Safe qualified and hold a recognised plumbing and heating qualification, preferably City & Guilds;
• able to demonstrate proven experience of industrial plumbing work since qualification;
• an excellent problem-solver;
• able to produce clear written reports and records; and
• possess excellent organisation skills, and proven planning experience.
In return you’ll find that we are a welcoming employer and we each take responsibility for our part in the Cathedral’s work, looking after St Paul’s for the next generation.
• Our holiday allowance is 25 days plus bank holidays;
• Our pension scheme allows for up to 7.5% employer contribution;
• And as you might expect we have life assurance of four times basic salary and an employee assistance programme.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.