Due to an expansion with our long standing Karbon Solutions partner, Castles & Coast housing association, we have an exciting opportunity to recruit for two Heating Engineers to deliver heating, servicing and repairs to 3,500 Castle & Coast properties in the Allerdale and Copeland districts of Cumbria.
Here is some key information you’ll want to know right away:
• These are permanent roles working in the Allerdale and Copeland areas of Cumbria
• Salary is £32,970 per annum plus an attractive benefits package
• You’ll be mobile working and provided with a fully stocked vehicle
• You will be required to participate in the standby rota for out of hours cover; this is paid at as additional premium payment
• 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
• The working pattern is 08:00 – 16:30
• Generous benefits package including 26 days’ annual leave on commencement, rising up to 31 days after 3 years’ service, occupational pension, health cash plan and birthday leave and a £500 flexible pot which you can take as cash or use to purchase enhanced benefits
Closing date for applications
Wednesday 29 January
Wednesday 12 February
Please apply via https://jobs.karbonhomes.co.uk/
For further information about the role please contact George Surrey (Head of Karbon Solutions) on 0191 2238472.