Location: Maidenhead, southern England
Salary: circa £38,520 per annum + £6,163 potential performance-related pay
Housing Solutions is an ambitious organisation working hard to maximise the number of new homes we build, refurbishing our existing estates and striving to innovate to achieve happy customers.
As one of our Gas Installation Engineers, it will be your job to carry out high-quality installations, maintenance and associated repairs within our properties. You will also ensure that all gas work is carried out in accordance with the Gas Safety Regulations and operational procedures.
It’s a customer-facing role that will see you interacting with members of the public as you visit their homes. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all installation and maintenance repair works are carried out to a high-standard and complying with regulations to achieve high-levels of customer satisfaction.
You’ll also need:
- Nationally Accredited Certification Scheme (ACS) in gas fitting, including CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, and HTR1 including unvented hot water certificate
- Experience of gas installation, maintenance and repairs obtained through working in the industry
- Experience of using handheld devices, eg, tablets
- Competent in fault finding and rectification on varied heating systems
- Brilliant communication skills and a positive approach to solving daily work challenges even in challenging circumstances
- To be self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- To be able to produce, read, understand and interpret risk assessments and method statements, as well as have health & safety knowledge
- Driving licence
- Flexibility to undertake out-of-hours work to fulfil duty rotas as required.
For more information and to apply go to https://www.housingsolutions.co.uk/job-and-careers where you can compete an online application.