Location: Leicestershire, Lancashire, East Anglia, Yorkshire, Sussex and the London and surrounding areas
Morgan Lambert is a market leading provider of gas related consultancy services primarily to Social Housing providers.
If you are qualified in the Domestic or Commercial gas field, care passionately about quality and would relish a new challenge then apply now to become part of our expanding team of Gas Safety Inspectors.
You will be a good communicator and willing to have a ‘hands on’ approach to carrying out third party independent quality audits.
Your main duties will be to:
• Effectively manage your own gas audit programme with support from our Operational Support team and Regional Management
• Develop and maintain new and existing Client relationships through effective communication
• Complete high quality gas audit reports
• Promote and maintain a high quality standard of gas work
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A full suite of ACS qualifications. As a minimum: CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1 and CPA1
• A Gas Related NVQ Level 3 – City & Guilds Qualification
• A1, A2 Assessors (D32, D33) Qualifications, although not essential
• Detailed knowledge of gas appliances and central heating systems supplemented by a thorough understanding of Normative Documents especially the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998
• Good communication skills
• Full driving licence
• Experience with the use of Microsoft Office
• Further Qualifications in Fumes Investigation Reporting (CMDDA1) and Commercial Gas, although not essential
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and bonus, company vehicle, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), tablet device for data inputting and mobile phone.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.