We are the approved repair company for Ilve cookers in the UK. Full training will be given on these appliances.
We require an exceptional service engineer, ideally based along the M40 corridor (not essential), to service customers in the middle England region. Your day to day duties and responsibilities will include fault diagnosis and subsequently safe repair and servicing of these premium Ranges.
A high level of competency is required; you would be responsible for a comprehensive van stock, ensuring first call fixing. A high standard of personal appearance, a positive attitude and confident customer service skills are expected.
Gas Safe qualification is essential and a good history of experience with white goods, cooker brands preferred.
In our business the customer is paramount.
Generally working Monday-Friday. Weekend work only required in extreme circumstances.
- Current full driving licence
- Good proven track record in the white goods repair industry, preferably with manufacturer training.
- Must be able to read and understand test equipment to fault find and carry out appliance safety checks.
- Gas Safe qualified
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer /IT literacy skills and use.
- Ability to self organise daily work load.
- Ability to confidently communicate with customer face to face.
- High degree of self motivation, commitment and pride in your work.
- To promote the company at all times.
- Competent selling techniques would be a benefit.
- Competitive monthly salary, 30K target, working for a small personal company.
- Generous bonus scheme, Training and support, Mobile phone, Test equipment.
- Company pension, van with van stock, uniform allowance and any PPE required.
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Midland Range Cooker Repairs Ltd, 17 Station Rd, Balsall Common, CV77FN