London’s leading independent service company requires self-employed gas heating engineers for their Commercial and Domestic divisions. If you’re a fully qualified, time-served, Gas Safe Registered Heating Engineer, we’d like to hear from you!
Essential Requirements • Own Gas Safe Registration, with Gas Flue Analyser
• Full UK Manual Driving Licence & Right to Work in the UK
• Minimum NVQ Level 2 with post qualification experience
• Domestic and/or Commercial heating qualifications welcome
• Qualified installer of vented and un-vented cylinders
• Competent with boiler diagnostics, servicing, installations, maintenance & repairs, across all major brands
• Strong customer skills
Desirable Requirements • Experience managing own workload – ideal if you’ve been self-employed previously
• Confident driving and working in and around Central London
• Ability to work confidently in high end properties
Pimlico Benefits • Dedicated in-house Accounts team
• Monthly rental package, including: van hire, van insurance, servicing and TfL Charges; company iPad with digital invoicing system (additional iPad insurance option available)
• Ongoing support from Technical Services Managers & Engineer Development Team
• Plus more!
If you think you’re good enough come and join London’s Top Team!
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.