Robeys are the leading supplier and distributor of quality wood-burning stoves, fireboxes, contemporary gas fires and lifestyle products.
If you are a gas installer/gas service engineer and have the following skills and attributes, then we would like to talk to you.
• You are required to be Gas Safe registered and a HETAS qualification would be a bonus.
• Experience in gas servicing and appliance installation is required, although additional on-going training will be given to the successful person.
• A current clean driving licence is essential.
• Applicants should be self-motivated and organised, with a mature responsible attitude and be able to produce high standards of work, especially when under pressure.
• We would expect you to work well individually or as part of a team and have a pleasant, customer-friendly nature.
• You will need to be conscientious, clean and tidy and prepared to travel when required.
Benefits • Excellent salary + benefits package (depending on qualifications and experience)
• Company vehicle provided, where applicable
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• On-site parking
• Private medical insurance option.
COVID-19 considerations We have COVID19 Health & Safety procedures in place observed by all employees and contacts.
Application Robeys can offer the successful applicant long-term employment with a full-time contract and good salary, with both pension and health cover if required.
If representing Robeys and closely working with brands such as Rais, Piazzetta, Ortal and Brunner appeals to you, please contact Mark Robey by forwarding your CV alongside a personal letter to the below address, stating why you think you may be a good fit for this role.
If you have the necessary skills to fulfil the vacancy, please apply in writing only, providing full details and CV, to Robeys Ltd, Goods Road, Belper, Derbyshire DE56 1UU or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.