Job title: Electrician – Heating Systems Reporting to: Installations Team Manager Remuneration: £35k Location: Field Based
Locations available Hampshire, East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Somerset, Devon
What we need In this role you will be responsible for the installation, certification, compliance and sign off of electrical installations work. You will ensure we every installation meets industry compliance, adhering to the Electricity at Work Regulations and meeting the highest standards of quality and safety. This is whilst working in a dynamic, agile and rewarding environment with a forward-thinking team who are disrupting and re-defining the energy retail industry.
You feel strongly aligned with our company values and want to be a big part of where we take them from here:
Customer First– They are part of every conversation
Straightforward– We do what we say and say what we mean
Passionate– We make the most of everyday
Focused – We know what we need to do
What you’ll be doing • As an electrical expert, you’ll be executing high quality electrical work on heating systems installations
• In collaboration with the heating engineers, ensuring customers heating systems are installed safely, on time and to a high standard of workmanship
• Ensuring electrical certificates are submitted accurately and on time post installation
• Demonstrating the standards and ways of working to keep our customers and your colleagues safe
• Continually developing yourself technically and maintaining your industry and onsite knowledge to keep health, safety and compliance at the top of your priorities
• Innovate to achieve best practice, sharing proactively within the team
• Demonstrate continuous improvement in safety, efficiency and quality
• Effectively manage stakeholder relationships and collaborate with other teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience
• Lead with a proactive, optimistic and positive influence within the team
• Build and maintain outstanding relationships with your colleagues
• Be flexible and open to change in a fast paced and evolving business
Experience • 18th Edition
• NVQ Level 3 in installation of electrotechnical systems and equipment (buildings, structure’s and environment)
• City & Guilds 2391 (test and inspection) or equivalent~
• Experience and understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations
• A current full UK driving licence
Key Attributes • You take ownership
• You care passionately about our customer service
• You have strong communication skills
• You are organised
• You are positive and flexible
What we offer • 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible working
• Pension contribution plan
• Perkbox subscription
• Private Medical Insurance
• Death in Service Cover
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.