Suit ex-British Gas
Family-run business, based near Gatwick
Covering Sussex, Surrey, Kent and some surrounding areas
As one of our Gas Service Engineers, it will be your job to carry out high-quality, maintenance. You will also ensure that all gas work is carried out in accordance with the Gas Safety Regulations.
It’s a customer-facing role that will see you interacting with members of the public as you visit their homes.
• Domestic Gas Safe tickets (DAH1 CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 & CPA1). LPG and unvented hot water would be advantageous
• DAH1 and experience of warm air heating would be advantageous but not compulsory as training will be given
• Competent in fault-finding and rectification on varied heating systems
• Brilliant communication skills and a positive approach to solving daily work challenges, even in challenging circumstances
• Driving licence.
• £36,000 pa negotiable
• Stocked van and uniform provided
• Fuel card
• Company mobile
• 28 days holiday.
Hours 0830 to 1730 plus overtime.
To apply, please call 01342 841651 or email email@example.com
Nordec Heating, The Courtyard, Smallfield Road, Horne, RH6 9JP