Shastid Energy is a growing company that is looking to take on more service engineers in the South, North London and extended areas and East regions.
We currently have contracts with a large number of NHS hospitals, food production manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, to name a few, and are considered key workers, providing 24-hour breakdown cover to these essential sites.
Role: You will be responsible for providing reactive and planned on-site maintenance and support to our customers. This will include fault-finding, diagnosis and repair, as well as installation, servicing and commissioning on a wide variety of industrial and commercial burner equipment.
Basic annual salary of £48,000 (on completion of probationary period, and attaining Gas Safe qualification) with paid overtime and company vehicle.
You will need to have:
• Electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
• Good written and verbal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Methodical, problem-solving approach
• Ability to work unsupervised or part of a team
• Full clean driving licence
• Engineering background with several years’ experience
• Ability to work under site permits and adhere to company and customer Health and Safety standards
• Be able to complete necessary training in order to fulfil the job role
Standby emergency callout cover would be required once training is completed. This is on a rota basis.
Some weekend working or working away from home may be required.
Full training would be given, but ideally you would have experience in at least one of the following:
• Current Gas Safe registration and competence in COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1 and CORT1
• Previous experience in a similar service role
• Engineering or electrical background
• Previous burner or steam systems knowledge and experience
Full overtime and expenses are paid.
25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
Shastid Energy is a friendly company that values and respects its employees and we pride ourselves on offering a great place to work
If you would be interested in joining us or would like any further information, please send your CV and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our office on 01353 741268.