TPI’s DC710C2 Smart Bluetooth Flue Gas Analyser & Manometer Kit can help ALL engineers save time and money when connected to the free TPI View app.
Costs are lowered by utilising the powerful processor, and the screen on your smartphone or tablet boldly displays the readings. It does exactly the same as a screened FGA and you don’t need to be tech-savvy.
The DC710C2 and the TPI View app include these enhanced features:
• Colour coded green, amber and red readings such as In-Spec Ratio, making it easier to identify a potential problem
• GPS-tagged reports for unequivocal proof of completed works
• Integrated FGA and pressure readings straight into landlords’ gas safety records
• Informative notifications advising of next calibration due date – and not forgetting to put the test cap back on at the end of the job
• Detailed warnings of potential water or dust ingress using water stop technology, and stopping the pump, protecting the instrument from unnecessary downtime
• Add results and tests from other sources such as let-by and tightness tests, ambient CO, and flow and return temperature readings
• E-mail completed jobs to multiple recipients.
Using TPI can reduce your costs, lighten your workload, keep the FGA running from day to day and streamline the annual recalibration procedure. It provides security for the contractor/organisation and the engineer, protection for the customer, and greater assistance when dealing with today’s new challenges.
Your chance to win
For your chance to win a DC710C2 Smart Bluetooth Flue Gas Analyser & Manometer Kit, just answer the following question correctly:
How much does the TPI View app cost to download from the App Store or Google Play?
Closing date is Friday 30 April 2021. Competition is open to Gas Safe registered engineers only. Usual Registered Gas Engineer magazine T&Cs apply.