Location: Central & Greater London within M25 area Earnings: 2,000 – £3,000 per week (£100K-£150K pa) Benefits: Company vehicle, iPad and phone (rental fee applicable), company uniform, onsite canteen and gym
The Pimlico Group are London’s largest Independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for fully qualified Gas Heating Engineers to join our Commercial and Domestic divisions. You will work on the repair, servicing, testing, installation and diagnostics of heating system and boiler faults. All engineers must have an excellent understanding of heating installations and be confident in upgrading systems.
• Own Gas Safe registration, with flue gas analyser
• Hold a full UK manual driving licence and be confident driving and working in and around Central London
• Domestic or Commercial experience welcome
• Competent with all boiler diagnostics, servicing, installation, maintenance & repairs, across all major brands
• Strong customer skills.
Desired • Experience managing own workload
• Qualified installer of vented and unvented cylinders
• Confident driving and working in and around Central London
• Ability to work confidently in high-end properties
• Experience with power-flushing heating system
• Experience in plumbing maintenance
• Experience in bathroom installations.
• Domestic and/or Commercial Gas qualifications
Equal opportunities The Pimlico Group has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for The Pimlico Group.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.