Location: Central & Greater London within M25 area
Earnings: 2,000 – £3,000 per week (£100K-£150K pa)
Benefits: Company vehicle, iPad and phone (rental fee applicable), company uniform, onsite canteen and gym
The Pimlico Group are London’s largest Independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for fully qualified Gas Heating Engineers to join our Commercial and Domestic divisions. You will work on the repair, servicing, testing, installation and diagnostics of heating system and boiler faults. All engineers must have an excellent understanding of heating installations and be confident in upgrading systems.
• Own Gas Safe registration, with flue gas analyser
• Hold a full UK manual driving licence and be confident driving and working in and around Central London
• Domestic or Commercial experience welcome
• Competent with all boiler diagnostics, servicing, installation, maintenance & repairs, across all major brands
• Strong customer skills.
• Experience managing own workload
• Qualified installer of vented and unvented cylinders
• Confident driving and working in and around Central London
• Ability to work confidently in high-end properties
• Experience with power-flushing heating system
• Experience in plumbing maintenance
• Experience in bathroom installations.
• Domestic and/or Commercial Gas qualifications
The Pimlico Group has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for The Pimlico Group.