Atlantic Plumbing & Heating is one of London’s leading refurbishment, maintenance and installation companies. Established in 1998, we are well placed with an office and showroom in Fulham, London SW6.
The company specialises in high-end refurbishments, luxury bathrooms, quality heating installs and all plumbing/heating maintenance works. We have an in-house team of expert tradesman covering all trades with a long-standing and loyal customer base.
Atlantic are looking specifically for engineers who strive for excellence – those who consciously set themselves apart from the mainstream. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, reliable, self-motivated and qualified plumbing and heating engineer for boiler breakdown work, boiler installations and general plumbing works.
What we can offer:
• We are a friendly, family run business that genuinely cares about the wellbeing of all our staff
• At Atlantic you can grow with a company that values your input. You will become an integral and much valued part of our team
• Regular courses booked for further training and improvement
• The company provides a continuous supply of work with regular overtime available for those who want it
• Work is conveniently centred around London to minimise travel time
• Perks include uniforms, new vehicles with air con, hands-free and anti-theft and pick slam locks to protect your tools • Excellent earning potential.
We have a permanent and full-time position for a Gas Safe qualified engineer and plumber. Minimum requirements for successful applicants are:
• Completed a bona fide plumbing apprenticeship
• ACS qualifications
• At least 5 years of experience in the industry from completion of your apprenticeship
• Breakdown, installation & heating control wiring experience
• Excellent communication skills and a sound work ethic
Successful applicants will need to reside within the M25, due to the location and nature of our work. Ideally all applicants should have experience with driving around London and an insurance no-claims bonus.
Our company has a well-deserved reputation in the industry for having excellent professional and helpful tradesman. Our focus is on “progressive thinking governed by traditional values”.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.