Salary £41,067 with OTE of £48K (plus London Weighting allowance, subject to eligibility) + VW Transporter, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + contributory pension + sick pay + staff discounts and so much more….
As a confident and professional Domestic Service Engineer, we have 3 questions for you:
• Are you looking for stability in the workplace?
• Would you like to work for a well-established business with a gold standard reputation?
• Are you looking to work for a company that will focus on helping you develop your career with continual support and training?
The good news is that as a Domestic Service Engineer, Baxi Heating can offer you all the above and so much more. Baxi Heating is a leading provider of environmentally friendly and efficient heating solutions across a range of leading domestic and commercial brands. We have over 150 years of experience, pride ourselves on our values and strive for earning lifetime loyalty with our customers.
We aim to take away your headaches by offering you the following:
• A highly competitive Salary of £41,067 + London Weighting (£1,500-£3,000) + Bonus of £3-7K+
• VW Transporter, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + contributory pension + sick pay + staff discounts
• An experienced resource team who will manage your workload
• A Technical team who are happy to provide you with support at all times
• Van restocked overnight while you sleep
• Security of working for a well-established company.
The role will involve the following:
• Visiting customers with pre-arranged appointments via our operation support desk, where you will carry out a variety of work, mainly diagnostics and breakdowns but also emergency repairs to annual servicing and warranty matter
• Providing excellent customer service and top-quality solutions at all times
• Manage your workload of daily appointments via a handheld device. Alongside this, your van will be stocked overnight by our couriers.
Knowledge, skills and background required for this role:
• Domestic ACS, Gas Safe certificate or equivalent is essential for the role
• Previous experience within a similarly diverse role is desirable
• A full, and preferably clean driving license is required
• Customer service focused professional
• Whilst full product training will be given, you will be confident in your diagnostics skills. Our technical support team are also there to support you.
Does this sound like you? If so we would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our work this role may require background checks. Offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of checks.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.