Our friends at IMI Hydronic Engineering are giving away a prize bundle worth £900 for 5 lucky readers of Registered Gas Engineer, including tickets to the UK’s only installer festival!
Our mission at IMI Hydronic Engineering is to provide hydronic solutions to create perfect indoor climates with minimum energy use – and we understand the vital role that gas engineers play in fulfilling our mission. We’re excited to announce the launch of our new installer-focused webshop Hydronics Direct, where you can order online direct from us and get easy access to our events and knowledge library. Our HVAC products are focused on helping you meet your customers’ needs: they’re easy to fit, simple to configure and perfect for renovations. They deliver value for money and years of high-quality performance.
Our Eclipse TRV and UFH range feature innovative AFC technology, whose automatic flow control ensures that hydronic balancing can be carried out even under difficult or hard-to-calculate conditions, offering a solution that is both simple and reliable. But it isn’t all about products and systems. The past year has highlighted the importance of family, friends and personal wellbeing. The installer community has been a guiding light for many of us during this time and we would like to celebrate the great spirit we’ve seen by inviting you to the only installer festival in the world: Installer Stock 2021.
The family-friendly event is hosted at The BIG Sheep in North Devon, and includes entry to the theme park, live music, local food and drink and, more importantly, the only place to meet and connect with hundreds of other heating installers on the August Bank Holiday weekend. Details and tickets can be found through our Hydronics Direct webshop. We look forward to seeing you there!
Your chance to win
- 1 x TRV insert removal tool
- 14 x Eclipse TRV packs
- 1 x 18L Statico expansion vessel
- 1 x 18L Statico expansion vessel
- 1 x Family ticket or 2 x Adult tickets to Installer Stock 2021
To be in with the chance of winning one of five prizes, please answer the following question correctly: What does AFC stand for?
1. Automatic fan coil
2. Air flow controller
3. Automatic flow control
Send your answer, plus your name, address and registration number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Five winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date of Friday 30 July 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- Registered Gas Engineer and IMI Hydronic Engineering do not accept responsibility for lost, delayed, corrupted or invalid entries.
- Five winners will be chosen at random from all correct answers submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified by email. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be substituted or upgraded.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Registered Gas Engineer and IMI Hydronic Engineering may disqualify you from winning if they have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- This draw is not open to employees of IMI Hydronic Engineering, Gas Safe Register or Registered Gas Engineer or their direct family members or agents.
- Registered Gas Engineer and IMI Hydronic Engineering do not accept any responsibility for any network connection, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any entry not being properly recorded or received.
- One entry per person.
- Your entry details will be provided to IMI Hydronic Engineering, which may use them for marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you agreethat you may receive communications from them. If you do not wish to be contacted, please add NO COMMUNICATIONS in your email entry.