Welcome to Schwank
Thanks to our exceptional experience, technologically advanced heating solution products and strict quality standards, we are the largest supplier and worldwide market leader of infrared gas heaters for industrial buildings, outdoor applications and sports arenas. The fact that over two million Schwank heating appliances have been sold to satisfied customers in over 40 countries, including the UK, speaks for itself. As can be seen from our reference database, customers for our heating solutions range from very small businesses to internationally operating conglomerates. Infrared Schwank gas heaters have an exceptional reputation worldwide.
We are looking for experienced commercial Gas Safe Registered Engineers to join us in providing first class after sales support to our service and warranty customers.
We are seeking 2 motivated Engineers, with experience in Radiant Plaque and Tube heaters, to cover the Midlands and North of England. Full and ongoing product training will be provided both at our factory in Germany and in our UK training facility to ensure you can provide the best service to our clients.
Main Duties will be:
- To attend to planned service visits and reactive breakdowns, primarily on Schwank Radiant Heaters and on other appliances within the customers premises.
- Carry out commissioning and inspection of installations to ensure compliance with our installation requirements.
- Correctly identify faults and carry out repairs and rectification work using equipment provided and ordering spare parts where necessary, maintaining a vehicle stock of spare parts.
- Communicate with Line Managers on a regular basis
- To work in line with current regulations and legislation.
- To ensure risk assessments are adhered to.
- Hold Current Commercial Gas ACS accreditation in COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1, ICPN1, inc LPG
- Live in the Coventry/Birmingham/Rugby/Leicester region and be prepared to travel outside this area – 1 Position
- Live in the M62 Corridor region and be prepared to travel outside this area – 1 Position
- Have sound knowledge of Building and Gas regulations
- Have the ability to read both electrical and engineering drawings
- Have experience of servicing and fault finding with heating and ventilation equipment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hold a Full Driving licence – Van supplied
- Hold a valid passport
Salary and Benefits Package:
- Salary in the region of £32,000 depending on experience
- Vehicle and fuel provided
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone and Laptop provided
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Company workwear
- Normal working week Monday to Friday (additional overtime opportunities).
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org