Location: South of England
Salary: £33,581 + benefits
As a global provider of specialised energy solutions, it’s E.ON’s job to give customers access to the best possible deals and energy solutions. As one of our Gas Installation Engineers, it will be your job to bring just some of those solutions to life.
It’s a customer-facing role that will see you interacting with members of the public as you visit their homes to install their new and replacement gas heating and hot water systems. You’ll be there with heaps of technical knowhow and a friendly attitude to make the changeover as easy and hassle-free as possible.
As you know from having done a similar role for a long time, it could be anything from a simple combi boiler swap to a much more technically challenging conversion. Whichever the case, the outcome will be the same. You’ll leave customers feeling glad they chose E.ON, thanks to the brilliant, warm-hearted and thorough service you provide.
And isn’t that just about as good a reason as it gets to get out of bed in a morning?
- Domestic ACS certification (CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1 or CKR1)
- Hot water systems, water regulations and fault diagnostic experience
- Risk assessment and health & safety knowledge
- The ability to interpret other engineers’ surveys
- A working knowledge of all gas industry regulations and standards
- Brilliant communication skills, even in challenging circumstances
- Flexibility to work occasional, seasonal, weekend work
- Ideally, 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Qualification and/or formal electrical training
- Ideally, a heat pump qualification and installation experience of air source heat pumps.
To apply, click here
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.