Viessmann is seeking to recruit a number of Domestic Gas Engineers to cover the following areas:
- NR / IP postcodes
- London and the surrounding areas
The company is also looking to recruit a CHP Engineer to cover the south of England.
Salary: Excellent salary and benefits packages available
Viessmann engineers enjoy a high level of autonomy to resolve problems and make decisions, ensuring high-quality customer service is delivered at every opportunity.
Responsible for the complete domestic Viessmann product range, tasks include:
- Completing warranty, chargeable repairs and servicing
- Supporting the sales team in the development of sales in the UK
To succeed, candidates must:
- Be qualified gas engineers
- Be able to demonstrate technical expertise gained through industry experience
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have a confident and adaptable work style
- Have excellent communication skills.
The roles are home-based, covering a large geographical area.
Are you looking for a new challenge within a high-tech company, with potential opportunities for personal development?
If you think you are ready for this role, please forward your full CV and salary details.
Suitable candidates are invited to send a CV to:
Viessmann UK Aftersales Department
Closing date for applications: 31st March 2018