Having been in business for over 30 years now, Glowarm is a friendly family run business who prides itself on having become one of London and the South’s leading domestic heating companies. We are committed to meeting the highest quality standards in the delivery of the service we provide to our customers.
We are looking for a domestic central heating engineer to cover South-West London and surrounding areas, experienced in the fault finding and repair of most types of domestic gas boiler, along with routine maintenance and servicing, and landlord gas safety inspection visits.
The majority of our work is for our own private clientele and our contract clients such as estate & letting agents, and insurance companies. Ideally, we’d like you to have the following skills:
- You’ll need at least three years previous experience as working as a Service Repair/Engineer, be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- You’ll need industry relevant qualifications such as all domestic ACS elements
- You’ll need to be confident in your ability.
- You’ll need a good aptitude for fault finding and diagnostic skills
- You’ll need a good general standard of education
- You’ll need the natural ability to deliver excellent levels of customer service and the ability to deal with the general public
- You’ll need to be able to communicate confidently across all levels.
- Valid UK drivers licence (maximum of 3 points)
We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience, plus overtime and bonus schemes
- Up to 25 days a year paid holiday, plus all statutory bank holidays
- BUPA private healthcare
- Mobile phone subsidised at £50 a month
- Company van and fuel card (private mileage permitted)
- Clothing provided
- All expenses paid
Starting basic £34,271 per annum, plus overtime and bonus schemes. On target earnings in excess of £40k
If you are interested in this position or require additional information, please email: email@example.com