Mitie, one of the UK’s leading FM companies, have nationwide opportunities for Commercial Gas Engineers. If you’re looking for a career with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
- The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
- Safely and efficiently installing, maintaining and repairing plant and equipment
- Carrying out routine servicing and commissioning to plant
- Assisting the Combustion Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
The right person for the job:
- Appropriately Qualified (CoDNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR, DAH1, HTR1, MET1, U/VHW)
- Full and clean driving Licence
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to travel across different sites nationwide with the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV to Mitie@omnirms.com or give us a call on 0845 519 9085.
There’s a lot to know about Mitie so let’s start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual’s belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.