With our expertise in fluid flow, heat transfer, variable speed, and demand-based control, Armstrong Fluid Technology leads the fluid systems industry, including hvac, plumbing, and fire safety in providing the most energy efficient and cost effective solutions to building professionals and owners around the globe. As part of our UK operation we manufacture specialised heating systems for use within the gas transmission industry. With over 25 year’s experience in this field we have established a reputation as the market leader in the design, supply and service of heating systems in this application.
We are looking for an experienced commercial gas boiler engineer to join our dedicated team of engineers providing commissioning and after sales support.
We are seeking an engineer with extensive experience in commissioning and maintenance of commercial modulating condensing boilers and controls. The position will predominately cover the East and south East of England with occasional cover throughout the UK and Eire. Supported by a dedicated team of product engineers full and ongoing comprehensive product training will be provided to ensure you can provide the best service to our clients.
The job role is varied and interesting with everyday being a “school day” working closely with our customers to resolve any site specific issues.
Main Duties will be:
- To attend to planned service visits and reactive breakdowns.
- Carry out commissioning and inspection of installations to ensure compliance with our installation requirements.
- Correctly identify faults and carry out repairs and rectification work including quoting and ordering spare parts where necessary.
- Communicate with Line Managers on a regular basis
- To work in line with current regulations and legislation.
- To ensure risk assessments and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Hold Current Commercial Gas ACS accreditation
- Ideally Live in 50 mile radius Cambridge / Chelmsford area and be prepared to travel outside this area with occasional overnight stays.
- Have the ability to read both electrical and engineering drawings
- Have experience of servicing and fault finding on commercial heating systems
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hold a Full Driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Choice of Vehicle
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Company workwear
- Normal working week Monday to Friday
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com