The Department of Energy and Climate change is attending a series of exhibitions to help businesses, installers and consumers to find out about new Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive.
At the events, attendees will also be able to find out how the domestic RHI and the Green Deal will work together to ensure that all participants benefit from having a smarter, warmer home.
DECC will be attending:
• 1 May: RHI Roadshow West Wales, Park Hotel, Aberystwyth
• 2 May: RHI Roadshow South Wales, Village Hotel, Swansea
• 7-8 May: Greenbuild Expo, Manchester Central
• 17-18 May: Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show, SECC, Glasgow
• 21-22 May: All Energy Expo, Aberdeen Exhibition Centre
• 17-19 June: Energy Environment Expo, ExCel, London
• 26-27 June: Eco Technology Show, The Brighton Centre
• 28-29 June: Southern Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Sandown Park, Surrey
The domestic RHI provides long-term financial support for property owners who install renewable heating systems and is was launched recently.
Property owners will receive quarterly payments for seven years to help cover the cost of installing a renewable heating system. The scheme applies to certain types of hot water and heating systems including air source heat pumps, biomass boilers, ground source heat pumps and solar thermal systems.
For more information, email Team@EnergiseEvents.co.uk